Carleton University Protocols
Carleton University Ice House Protocols Effective January 31st, 2022
The following rules must be adhered to by all members of each rental group. Failure by groups to meet these expectations will result in being removed from the ice and cancellation of your Rental Agreement with no refund.
• Masks must be worn at all times in the facility, including dressing rooms. Masks can be removed when taking part in the activity. • Carleton University requires proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for all community members 12 years of age and older to enter Carleton University Recreation and Athletics facilities, including the Carleton Ice House, using the cuScreen system. Setting up your cuScreen guest/visitors account can take approximately 15-20 minutes and you cannot enter/access the facilities without verifying your vaccination status and screening through cuScreen.
• Visitors under the age of 12 who are not yet fully vaccinated must complete the Carleton Ice House pre-screening form. Please be advised that Carleton University will be requiring proof of full vaccination for children aged 5 to 11 commencing March 14, 2022.
• Scrimmages and games are permitted.
• Two dressing rooms will be available for each rental group with a maximum capacity of 9 per room. Additional chairs will be available in a common area for your group. Participants should check their room assignment on the Ice House Whiteboard. Showers are permitted.
• Participants will only be permitted into the facility 30 minutes before their rental, and must vacate the facility 20 minutes after leaving the ice surface.
• A maximum of 60 attendees will be permitted per group, including players, coaches, officials, timekeepers.
• 100 spectators will be permitted in Arena A, and 50 spectators will be permitted in Arena B.